If you’re like most of the 2.3 million small businesses in Australia, you’ll be engaging at least one specialist service provider to help with a project or specific job your business needs to be done over the next 12 months. Refer to this article.
- It might be some business and accounting service provider you need to find, or a legal expert to help you with a business issue.
- Could be a business coach you need to help you take your business to the next level.
- It might be that you’re updating your website, reviewing your website UX/UI experience, revamping your brand strategy, refreshing your social media content, or needing some blog articles written.
- Perhaps you need a presentation done for a webinar you’re presenting.
- You need help updating your HR policies in your business.
- Your photo gallery is out of date, and you need a new corporate video or photo shoot.
Yes, we could go on and on with this list. At CircleSource we are witnessing every day just how many specialists and independent experts small businesses need to help them run their business.
I love watching CircleSource grow and get really excited when I see the difference it is making to businesses needing to find a specialist service provider, not to mention the specialist service provider who wins the gig!
Here are some examples of how 2 businesses are using CircleSource. Not surprisingly, small businesses are using CircleSource multiple times for different experts and specialists they need to engage. Once they used CircleSource and realised how easy it was to source the experts they needed, they just came back to use it again, and again. Check this out,
Business 1 – Specialist Recruitment Search Business – Sole Trader
In the last 6 months, this business owner has sourced more than 7 specialists through CircleSource totalling more than $5k in services acquired. And it costs the buyer nothing to source these services. Here are some of them.
- Video Editing for social media feeds.
- Social Media coaching.
- Content Writing for industry sector update.
- Business Analysis of the Safety Industry and writing.
- Personal Branding Presentation for webinar.
- Virtual Assistant to write Candidate application reports.
- Accountant for advice on business structure and bookkeeping.
Business Owner 2 – Digital Marketing Agency
In the last 8 months, this Agency has engaged in services totalling in excess of $4900 and also won jobs on the platform for services in excess of $10K. Here are some of the specialist skills this Agency engaged in via CircleSource.
- Media Buyer,
- Graphic Design,
- Brand Strategist,
- Legal adviser for business restructure,
- Accountant for business advice and bookkeeping services.
These are just two examples of how small businesses are using CircleSource to find and connect with the experts they need for their business. Their experience was so good, they now come back when they need some help with a job they don’t have the skills for.
So next time you need a skilled professional. Why not check out CircleSource at www.circlesource.com.au , create a profile and get started today!