Terms & Conditions
Win $1000 Flight Centre Voucher - Post A Job On CircleSource
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CircleSource Awarded Jobs Competition 2021
- The Promoter
CircleSource Pty Ltd (ACN 602 917 019) of registered office address: 14 Brighton Bay View, Point Cook, VIC, 3030. The abovementioned company will be hereafter jointly referred to as the “Promoter”.
Employees and Directors of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be eligible to enter the competition.
- Competition dates
The competition opens 1 May 2021 and will remain open until the Promoter in its absolute discretion decides to cancel or discontinue the competition.
- Conditions of entry
An entrant will automatically be entered into a prize draw subject to the following conditions:
- Post (publish) a genuine job or project on the CircleSource Platform; and
- Invite Suppliers (directly or by publishing the Job to the open market) to submit an offer through CircleSource to complete the job; and
- Award the Job to a CircleSource Supplier that has submitted an offer through the CircleSource Platform.
- The Promoter at its absolute discretion may include entries where the Job was Posted (but not awarded) prior to 1 May 2021.
- No responsibility is accepted by the promoter for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Rules of the competition
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each Job posted on CircleSource that meets all of the conditions of entry set out in clause 4 above, the Job poster will receive one entry into each draw.
- For every ten (10) entries received, the Promoter will conduct a draw for a Flight Centre Gift Card valued at AUD$1000.
- To be eligible, the Job poster must have accepted an offer, and awarded the job to, a genuine supplier through the CircleSource Platform.
- A Job poster may be eligible to win more than one (1) Flight Centre Gift Card during the competition dates.
- Winners may elect to gift any Flight Centre Gift Card awarded to an eligible charity or tax-exempt organisation of their choice.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to any prizes will be offered.
- Changes to the competition
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Prize draw
Winners will be drawn at random at Suite 932, 585 Little Collins St, Melbourne at 12pm AEST at the earliest opportunity following the receipt of ten (10) entries, but no later than 14 days after the date of the last qualifying entry.
Each winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of each prize draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from eligible entries remaining in each draw.
The Promoter will notify each winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Promoter’s decision is final.
The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence entered into. The promoter reserves the right to determine the eligibility of all entries in their absolute discretion.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material including publishing the winner’s names on the CircleSource website. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.